This birthday that I celebrated was for one of the coolest chicks at LIBA.
Priscilla Gomes is pretty cool and a special friend of mine ( more on that later )
Let the reminiscing begin :) yay!!!
We had planned a lot of things but very few got to the execution...
Anyways....
It all began with the pre-birthday plan. I was given the part of awkwardly stalking the birthday baby the previous night. I was thinking all afternoon of the possible ways to talk a not-so-obvious way of taking her out. And then I got hungry a little bit and suddenly the idea of momos sprang. And it was such a sheer coincidence that Priscilla also had the same idea in mind. After a few minutes Venisha whispered the same thing!! Bingo!!! Guess the class steered us in that direction. God! what was the class about ???!!!
Moving on...
Prsicilla and I started for Kailash Kitchen at 6 ish and I briefly met her friend who gave tickets to the ARR concert :) ( Yeah I went to the concert!!! How lucky am I !!! ) We had a nice lil ride in the auto there and by the time we reached my appetite was off but still it was cool. We ordered a Steamed and Fried chicken momo( everything else was out!!! ). We started joking off about a lot of silly things....That day at Kailash .....everything was snail paced.....we were the only customers in there yet there was poor customer service, it took forever for the waiter to get our orders let alone serving it !!! And the spin mode on the wall mount fan wasn't working nor was the sink....We made a few i-will-not-laugh-at-that-joke-today comments ( I still wonder why I was laughing so hard the other day!! )
After a nice snack/dinner we went to Globus to do a lil shopping. And I still can't believe that Prisci put up with me while shopping. I had this huge dilemma right when I was about to bill my clothes and she gave me a lil push and am sure that she regrets coming out that day . We a got a nice sweet corn and argued a bit with the auto wala and came to the hostel at 10.
Meanwhile..
Sherly, Felicia, Meera and others were busy decorating the room, getting the gifts, the cake anythings like that ...Sorry prisci most of the things you saw in there was pretty last minute improv. Sherly was the biggest contributor and such a tireless human !!! She was racing the entire time!!!
After reaching the hostel at 10 I ran and met sherly and gave her something (gonna be a secret forever! ) and then she went out again to get the cake and I took u to my room.
The birthday girl was barred from her room!!!!!
Back in my messy room. I made her stay there and she wrote me a list of things she wanted from her room and I went and fetched it. I gave her my little bubble wrap to play and I took out my iPad and made her karaoke!!! That was hell a lot of fun!!! Singing You belong with me, wildest dream and even a video song (don't remember what that is ). And then Richa came along and we were having a nice time chatting.. It was 11.50 and I still remember that Prisc got her kajal on, hair in a pony and was quite ready for the moment.. And here it is
TADA!!
12 ...
Richa and I hugged Prisc and sang Happy birthday in her ears !! Whoa!!!
Sherly came out and was running around and prompting people to enter Prisc's room...We were all in and the room was pitch dark with almost 20 ppl inside waiting for Priscilla to enter...
And here she comes!!!
Surprise!!!!
Priscilla Gomes stepped into her 22nd birthday in class ;)
Sherly had stuck glow in the dark stickers all over the walls and the cupboards and it was amazing!!! I was dumb struck as well...She was taken aback and we all began singing the classic " Happy birthday to u ;) " Instead of a cake we put a cup noodles in place and made her blow the candle ;)
And out came the real cake with cute little candles on top. We were pretty happy and it was a nice smile on everybodys face and was absolutely precious and I stopped to take a picture right here
and then it went to this
We got all the hostel girls to sign a big greeting card for her and then came one of the best acting by Priscilla which probably came from her breath taking acting experience she learnt from the spoof at LibaRated ;) ( Pris I hope u remember that ;) )
Exhibit A :
Exhibit B :
After long minutes of laughing and fun we went to bed at 2!!!
The bright morning
We hardly listened to the classes and had awesome mini photo shoots during the morning break
We had such a nerve-racking absolute piss with the cake guy!!! Sherly and meera went to collect the cake and it finally arrived at 2pm and we had a mini cake cut. It was her favorite Game of Throne themed cake!! But a little misshapen and am so glad that she didn't notice though!!
Then I gave proxy attendance for her during the last hour and she left out for lunch with her friend :)
In the evening we gave her a little gift .She means a lot to us and we are very happy to be a part of her first birthday that she celebrated without her parents.....
After giving us all big teddy bear hugs she left home for more surprises!!!
Her bestie Varsha showed up and am sure Pris enjoyed it :)
At the end of the day when I look back....It was one of the nicest birthday I had been to...We didn't do much fancy stuff but being there for her with all my friends meant a lot to me and I will never forget this!!! I am a little lazy person but thanks to u I felt the need to blog about this....Cuz u are that spl de!!!!
Perfect way to begin blogging again!!!
Priscilla!!! Thanks a ton for being the awesome girl that u are!!!!
Love u <3
Priscilla Gomes is pretty cool and a special friend of mine ( more on that later )
Let the reminiscing begin :) yay!!!
We had planned a lot of things but very few got to the execution...
Anyways....
It all began with the pre-birthday plan. I was given the part of awkwardly stalking the birthday baby the previous night. I was thinking all afternoon of the possible ways to talk a not-so-obvious way of taking her out. And then I got hungry a little bit and suddenly the idea of momos sprang. And it was such a sheer coincidence that Priscilla also had the same idea in mind. After a few minutes Venisha whispered the same thing!! Bingo!!! Guess the class steered us in that direction. God! what was the class about ???!!!
Moving on...
Prsicilla and I started for Kailash Kitchen at 6 ish and I briefly met her friend who gave tickets to the ARR concert :) ( Yeah I went to the concert!!! How lucky am I !!! ) We had a nice lil ride in the auto there and by the time we reached my appetite was off but still it was cool. We ordered a Steamed and Fried chicken momo( everything else was out!!! ). We started joking off about a lot of silly things....That day at Kailash .....everything was snail paced.....we were the only customers in there yet there was poor customer service, it took forever for the waiter to get our orders let alone serving it !!! And the spin mode on the wall mount fan wasn't working nor was the sink....We made a few i-will-not-laugh-at-that-joke-today comments ( I still wonder why I was laughing so hard the other day!! )
After a nice snack/dinner we went to Globus to do a lil shopping. And I still can't believe that Prisci put up with me while shopping. I had this huge dilemma right when I was about to bill my clothes and she gave me a lil push and am sure that she regrets coming out that day . We a got a nice sweet corn and argued a bit with the auto wala and came to the hostel at 10.
Meanwhile..
Sherly, Felicia, Meera and others were busy decorating the room, getting the gifts, the cake anythings like that ...Sorry prisci most of the things you saw in there was pretty last minute improv. Sherly was the biggest contributor and such a tireless human !!! She was racing the entire time!!!
After reaching the hostel at 10 I ran and met sherly and gave her something (gonna be a secret forever! ) and then she went out again to get the cake and I took u to my room.
The birthday girl was barred from her room!!!!!
Back in my messy room. I made her stay there and she wrote me a list of things she wanted from her room and I went and fetched it. I gave her my little bubble wrap to play and I took out my iPad and made her karaoke!!! That was hell a lot of fun!!! Singing You belong with me, wildest dream and even a video song (don't remember what that is ). And then Richa came along and we were having a nice time chatting.. It was 11.50 and I still remember that Prisc got her kajal on, hair in a pony and was quite ready for the moment.. And here it is
TADA!!
12 ...
Richa and I hugged Prisc and sang Happy birthday in her ears !! Whoa!!!
Sherly came out and was running around and prompting people to enter Prisc's room...We were all in and the room was pitch dark with almost 20 ppl inside waiting for Priscilla to enter...
And here she comes!!!
Surprise!!!!
Priscilla Gomes stepped into her 22nd birthday in class ;)
Sherly had stuck glow in the dark stickers all over the walls and the cupboards and it was amazing!!! I was dumb struck as well...She was taken aback and we all began singing the classic " Happy birthday to u ;) " Instead of a cake we put a cup noodles in place and made her blow the candle ;)
And out came the real cake with cute little candles on top. We were pretty happy and it was a nice smile on everybodys face and was absolutely precious and I stopped to take a picture right here
and then it went to this
We got all the hostel girls to sign a big greeting card for her and then came one of the best acting by Priscilla which probably came from her breath taking acting experience she learnt from the spoof at LibaRated ;) ( Pris I hope u remember that ;) )
Exhibit A :
Exhibit B :
After long minutes of laughing and fun we went to bed at 2!!!
The bright morning
We hardly listened to the classes and had awesome mini photo shoots during the morning break
We had such a nerve-racking absolute piss with the cake guy!!! Sherly and meera went to collect the cake and it finally arrived at 2pm and we had a mini cake cut. It was her favorite Game of Throne themed cake!! But a little misshapen and am so glad that she didn't notice though!!
Then I gave proxy attendance for her during the last hour and she left out for lunch with her friend :)
In the evening we gave her a little gift .She means a lot to us and we are very happy to be a part of her first birthday that she celebrated without her parents.....
After giving us all big teddy bear hugs she left home for more surprises!!!
Her bestie Varsha showed up and am sure Pris enjoyed it :)
At the end of the day when I look back....It was one of the nicest birthday I had been to...We didn't do much fancy stuff but being there for her with all my friends meant a lot to me and I will never forget this!!! I am a little lazy person but thanks to u I felt the need to blog about this....Cuz u are that spl de!!!!
Perfect way to begin blogging again!!!
Priscilla!!! Thanks a ton for being the awesome girl that u are!!!!
Love u <3


2 comments:
Omg omg !!! Aaaaahhh (screaming ) I looooveee this !!! Thnk u so so much.. Wat u guys did for me will forever remain close to my heart.. N it was really too much ozmness for me to handle.. Love u forevaaa LTR ..muuuaaahhhh ��������
Love u too silly!!!!! <3 <3 <3 We'll be there for u....when the rain starts to pour........cuz u'll be there for me toooo.......F.R.I.E.N.D.S de namba ;)
Post a Comment